Information we collect
This is the information the we typically collect to help us provide you with our services, and to keep improving them;
- Telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as age, sex, location, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information on how you use our website to help us provide you with an ever developing service, this includes details of your domain name and internet protocol address, the operating system, geographical location, cookie details, how long you viewed pages for, the route through which you navigated the website, and website you visited prior to ours. We use and retain this information for many reasons including internal record keeping, improving our products and services, sending promotional emails about products and special offers that we think you may find interesting. From time to time, we may use your information to contact you via email, phone, or email, for market research purposes and questionnaires. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
All payments made on DRUM&BASSARENA are processed by Stripe. Stripe processes credit/debit card payments. DRUM&BASSARENA does not store any of your credit card details but does store transaction data.
Using your information
Collecting information helps us to get a better idea and understanding of your needs. We use the data to help intelligently offer you products, services and offers that we think will suit you. We are constantly looking to improve your shopping experience. The main uses of your data are: – To provide access to member’s areas of the site.
- To administer privileges and rewards.
- To personalise and tailor our service to meet your needs
- To carry out market research
- To improve the website, its function and our service
- To send you an occasional newsletter, detailing special offers and rewards that we think will interest you.
Disclosing your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As a subsidiary of AEI Media, DRUM&BASSARENA may from time to time provide information about you
- To employees of DRUM&BASSARENA to deal with accounts, products, services, and questions.
- To employees of AEI Media Ltd and any of its subsidiaries and/or brand partners.
Marketing our products and services
We will automatically contact you with regard to your services, for example, with updates to your services, service disruption messages or special offers. You may unsubscribe at any time. If you’re already receiving information about special offers and rewards from us then don’t worry, you don’t need to do anything. We’ll assume that you’re happy to continue receiving information unless we hear from you.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you wold like a copy of the information held about you please write to The Data Officer, 3rd Floor, Bankstock Building, 42-44 De Beauvoir Crescent N1 5SB, London. If you:
- you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes but have changed your mind; or
- believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete;
then please write to or email (support [at] breakbeat.co.uk) us as soon as possible in order that we can update it promptly.